Welcome to the Grand Rapids Learning Hub!
Below are tips on how to share content to one or both screens, and how to set up the room based on the needs of your group.
Share content to 1 screen via your laptop
This works best for full in-person gatherings
- Use the remote's input button to make sure the TV is on HDMI 2.
- Open MirrorOp (GMB teammates) or enter the IP address shown on the screen into your web browser. You can now pick the screen you wish you project onto.
Share content to 2 screens via the room computer
This works better for hybrid gatherings
- Use the remote's input button to make sure the TV is on HDMI 1.
- Log in to the room computer using the room's keyboard & mouse.
User name: present Password: Suite2##
- From the room computer, you can log in to Zoom, pull up documents or applications as needed.
Large Meeting Room Setup
Large Group Breakout Room Setup
Presentation Room Setup
Small Breakout Room Setup
Stations Room Setup