Converted from a Masonic Temple Building, this office space features the creative preservation of its historic character.
Originally built as a seven-story Masonic Temple Building in 1896, the redesigned and restored 6th floor became offices for building owner, CWD. Original woodwork and hardware floors were preserved, the former Temple stage was transformed into a glass-walled conference room, and both a freight elevator shaft and organ loft space were converted to office spaces. A suspended second level office space is surrounded by glass and supported by 19,000 lbs. of steel.